[Bug] 500,000 Adena cost for Silver Ranger's Accuracy Lv 2 Passive Skill

As far as I can tell, most of these skills don't cost any Adena. For some reason, the Passive Skill "Accuracy Lv 2" costs 500,000 Adena for my Silver Ranger. I'm fairly certain this is an oversight or a bug. I'm playing as an elf. I'm not sure what other info I need to include.

I think it was design in that way to may you buy some SAYHAS items because when sayhas its active you get x10 adena, when sayhas level is more like 3 or 5 you get x30 adena... so when you have that you can pay even skill of 1kkk adena. When you dont have SAYHAS you get 5 adena per mob

lol, never under estimate the intentions of those trying to generate micro transactions from gamers. And NEVER apply standard logic to understanding their actions. 

With that said, L2 has always been a game where you are always 10 levels below what is needed for the next level.  i.e. You had to kill B grade mobs to get C grade drops. 

And you never got all your skills. You usually had to choose between two paths. i.e. a healer  with all the healing skills for parties or a healer with buffs and damage skills for solo leveling. Seems to be the same here too.