Is adena farmable anymore?

That's basically my question. I'm currently at lvl 54 shooter guy. I bought a few exp potions to keep me at 300 bonus + extra adena drop, but getting 70/mob is not likely to be a sustainable source of income.

Where does adena come from? Does drop rate drastically increase after 70+? If so, is it just from normal mob farming or from other more complex farming techniques?

I saw people buying and selling L2 coin boxes, which seems to be the easiest way for a new guy to get some cash, but I want to wait and see how adena is actually obtained before going on a shopping spree.

Thanks everybody!

Medsocker

Somebody must have figured out something as I got a whisper from an adena farmer.  My assumption based on the original L2, it's just a matter of cost. If the farmers have to buy pots, it just makes the adena more expensive, basic accounting, lol. But I like the efforts to keep them at bay even though it messes up some of the game play.

10 hours ago, MUQALI25 said:

Without SAYHAS boost you get 5 adena per mob; once you get the buff x1, adena drop increase to x10, when its x3 or x5, adena drop its like x30... if you want to farm only adena, should always have sayhas boost active.

There is no x10 and x30 adena drop. When Sayha is active you get 100%, when Sayha in not active you get 5% or 10% of adena.

2 hours ago, JohnnyRico said:

Adena rates are very low on these servers. When you combine this fact alongside how new the servers are, you just have very little actual adena in the economy right now. Things will get better over time.

Not sure how much adena is actually reaching the market. I might be wrong, but I assume everyone is dumping it into the expensive random crafting system.

Every time I get 300k it goes into the void of random craft, and I usually get some lousy imprint.

13 hours ago, Dinguss said:

Not sure how much adena is actually reaching the market. I might be wrong, but I assume everyone is dumping it into the expensive random crafting system.

Every time I get 300k it goes into the void of random craft, and I usually get some lousy imprint.

I'm lvl 60 and just got my 1st crafting point. Is there any way how to increase the progress of crafting points percentage meter to some decent level?

Thanks!

On 8/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, Shaierel said:

I'm lvl 60 and just got my 1st crafting point. Is there any way how to increase the progress of crafting points percentage meter to some decent level?

Thanks!

You must be new to l2 essence, so i'm giving you all the biggest truth about this system. Don't invest anything in random craft unless you have a chance of getting an epic loot. This is design to be a ressources sink so you put more money into the game to compensate what you lost to get craft points.

Thank me later :)

2 hours ago, oerekum said:

You must be new to l2 essence, so i'm giving you all the biggest truth about this system. Don't invest anything in random craft unless you have a chance of getting an epic loot. This is design to be a ressources sink so you put more money into the game to compensate what you lost to get craft points.

Thank me later :)

Wrong, it's designed( now) for people to get items for collection, which is vitally important