Human Dagger class

Eltao

Does anyone know or let me understand what these skills (switch and trick) do and when I can use them because every time I use them in pvp and pve they do not do anything and I have used them many times and I have not seen results.Its very difficult when you are light armor and you do not have survival skills to cope with any battle especially in pvp like dagger I do not have a stun to be able to save the above that i describe. at the moment I am 71 lvl I do not know if it is worth to grow up that class I think that they have nerfed enough.I made dagger because they said that the all classes reworked and rebalanced. Does anyone know to guide me with any of the above

5 minutes ago, Eltao said:

Does anyone know or let me understand what these skills (switch and trick) do and when I can use them because every time I use them in pvp and pve they do not do anything and I have used them many times and I have not seen results.Its very difficult when you are light armor and you do not have survival skills to cope with any battle especially in pvp like dagger I do not have a stun to be able to save the above that i describe.

at the moment I am 71 lvl I do not know if it is worth to grow up that class I think that they have nerfed enough.I made dagger because they said that the all classes reworked and rebalanced.
Does anyone know to guide me with any of the above

Those skills have no effect. Dagger is not a viable class just yet. They will be reworked later on. IDK who told you classes ARE reworked and balanced here but that was a lie. A few classes are reworked (all orcs, dwarves and healers, DK and sylph).

Trick and Switch used to cancel targets on PVP to make them able to land backstab, but since auto target and next target were improved they removed such fuctions, so all skills that used to cancel target (like Mirage) were removed/reworked. Trick and Switch are now PVE skills. 

If you want to play a dagger the only 2 viable are WR and GH. If you want to play human you'll have to work untill rework that will take at least 2-3 months to be here, at best. Maybe more.