Login unavailable problem

RotternBD

Hello everyone I have a problem that the support couldn't solve and I'm curious if anyone else had something similar with the NCSOFT Customer Service.
My account got locked on without any specific reason, only with the comment that "Login unavailable from blocked IPs or restricted accounts. Please contact customer support".
Knowing that I didn't do anything wrong or against the rules I quickly wrote to the support to ask for explanations and they slowly answered me after like 6 days. At this point I still don't know why my account got restricted, they ask me for all the information needed to be sure that I am the proper owner of the account and I provide everything to them, quickly.
After that I receive another mail from the support telling me that my country is not allowed to play on the server and providing me a list of countries that are actually blocked. Obviously my country isn't in the list and I personally logged in only from it.
After asking again why my account got locked and why they provided me an absolutely random reason for it they just answered with "This issue has been fully reviewed to the highest degree, and our decision to close this account is final.".

Is this the level of support that NCSOFT provide to users? I still have other accounts on Aden that I can play without any kind of problems but before investing my time and my money in a company that provides such support I prefer to stop it immediately.
Am I unlucky or someone else got the same problem? Is it eventually possible to have a proper support in caase of problems, likely without waiting a whole week to have a random answer?

Rottern