L2.exe fault code windows 11

Hi ,

I have got in touch with L2 Support recently about windows 11 crashes since I presumed in two years they found a solution for this??

I guess I was wrong.. So they advised me to do same as we did on first instance.. report on Forum.. like it helps.. :D

So I have got in touch with Microsoft Support about this issue I thought they could help as L2Support couldn't ,

Upon sending Game client to business Support (its like a premium personal fancy support from Microsoft)

P.S. I know I shouldn't be using business account for personal reasons but why not :D

Once Microsoft Support inspected faulting module KERNEL32.DLL and L2.bin which causing issue they have sent me report back ,that they found L2.exe have been coded with faults which causes unexpected crashes without traces in dump files.. And I should report this back to game developers.. (reported nearly two years ago now..)

Faulting application name: L2.bin, version: 4.0.76.0, time stamp: 0x62c56091
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22000.795, time stamp: 0x14937283
Exception code: 0xe06d7363
Fault offset: 0x0013f192
Faulting process ID: 0x78bc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d89a855ce7b66a
Faulting application path: D:\GAMES\Lineage2 -west\Lineage2\System\L2.bin
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: 2661c3ae-c6ac-40c6-b543-9fdcbbeb5644
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

@HermesIf needed I can send full report from Microsoft Support with detailed error faults in game client.

And @Hermes its been nearly two years since we reported windows 11 issue.. All new Gaming PC's comes out with pre-installed windows 11 which crashes as HELL!! Numerous posts in forum about this dating back nearly two years..

18 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

If it isn't much trouble, could you share the report from Microsoft via PM? I want to take a look.

Thanks!
Hermes

Sent it,

I have cut some of the emails in between and my name out of the emails and my replies to Microsoft, hopefully it makes sense to you and will help solve this. 

As there is quite few people struggling with this :) 

17 minutes ago, Pia said:

It is strange, because I have used it in windows 11 and it really worked very well, the difference was that in windows 10 I could use it full graphics and in windows 11 I could not, that was the only difference.

Probably you haven't left characters to smash mobs for that long ,

my friends and myself we all have new gaming rigs which obviously comes with pre installed windows 11 and we all cant leave character unattended for period of time 3-5hours sometimes longer as crashes comes randomly,

And game just shuts down on its own without a warning , drops straight to windows desktop..

If you have a solution please share :D