subscription problem

Jetfire

To whom it may concern,

Today I have just payed my first month of the subscription service that you are providing and i never got anything i waited a few hours, restarted the L2 but nothing happened can you please provide me with the buffs or at the very least return my money back.

Warmest regards,

jetfire

Hermes@Arctic

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Jetfire said:

To whom it may concern,

Today I have just payed my first month of the subscription service that you are providing and i never got anything i waited a few hours, restarted the L2 but nothing happened can you please provide me with the buffs or at the very least return my money back.

Warmest regards,

jetfire

Hermes@Arctic

Hello, Jetfire!

If you are referring to the "Recurring Pack" subscription, please read the following from the FAQ:

"Once you subscribe to a Recurring Pack, a serial code will be automatically available to you in the Serial Codes section of your NC Account. You will get a new code every 30 days until you decide to cancel the recurring subscription. You must activate your Recurring Pack Serial Code from the Serial Codes section of your NC Account Profile. From there, you can manage all your Pack purchases. By clicking the Confirm button on the right hand side of the Recurring Pack, a series of pages will allow you to choose which server will receive the pack. After activation, the items will go to the Dimensional Merchant on that server. You will be able to choose which character receives the pack from the Dimensional Merchant."

If you are still having trouble with your Recurring Pack, please contact our Support team and provide a detailed description of the issue you are having. Click here to submit a ticket. Good luck to you!