Aden Server Maintenance: September 14, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Freya’s Raid event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Relic Pouch of Protection promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    •  Special crafting will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Libra Merchant event will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • Hero’s Treasure Chests, Packages and Tokens will be removed.

By the way is one more indifferent event.. with low/indifferent drop items.

remove the armors and weapons and add 2/3*spell books, boss rings and dolls!

The gap between a normal player and the player who "rule" the servers is huge! Armors and weapons will not help!

hey ncsoft, you are doing things wrong lately, as a player I ask you to think a little, currently the Elcadia server is almost without competing players, doom won the server, blackbird has two sides, TheWhiteOrder and Mercenaries, but the economic difference in both sides It's big, two dominates the server without problems, the rest of the server practically doesn't do pvp, at any time, it just so happens that if we mix the people of these two sides, we don't even get to gather 80 people (two entries at freya's request) , and to add to that that game schedules do not always coincide if you do not have box accounts are you lost? Do something, please, please reduce to 20 players required to enter the instance, day by day I see that more players are leaving , and lately it is under the little importance that ncsoft is giving to an official server like aden, please, someone say something, stop ignoring us, we are your clients, we want answers

• Like 1

HI NCSOFT:

I WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST, THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUESTING THE FREYA EVENT IS EXCESSIVE, MANY PEOPLE ARE INACTIVE WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE COMAND CHANNELS OF 40 PEOPLE, I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST CHANGING TO 20 LIKE THE PAST CORE RAID EVENT, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE .

REGARDS