Aden Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Aden Treasure Chest promotion will start for 3 weeks!
    • Special Crafting & Exchange will start.
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 6 will continue for 5 weeks!
  • The Freya’s Raid event will end next week!
    • Event related items will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Relic Pouch of Protection promotion will end!
    • Special crafting will end next week.
    • Relic Pouches will be removed on 10/05.

• Wissp changed the title to Aden Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022

Hello,

the information on the Aden Treasure Chest Event Page is not what you find in-game in the Special Crafting Tab

for example, on the Event Page for the Core Ring +3 Crafting Recipe, the most common reward with 95% success rate are 6 Boss Fragments.

in-game however, it shows you the reward will be 5 Giran Seals.

For the other boss jewelries, the supposed 6 Boss Fragments rewards are also showing only 1 Fragment.

Can we get reimbursement for the false advertising?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Angeltim said:

Hello,

the information on the Aden Treasure Chest Event Page is not what you find in-game in the Special Crafting Tab

for example, on the Event Page for the Core Ring +3 Crafting Recipe, the most common reward with 95% success rate are 6 Boss Fragments.

in-game however, it shows you the reward will be 5 Giran Seals.

For the other boss jewelries, the supposed 6 Boss Fragments rewards are also showing only 1 Fragment.

Can we get reimbursement for the false advertising?

Hi Angeltim,

Thank you for highlighting this issue, the Event Page is going to be corrected, if it hasn't already, by the time of my posting.
Please contact support to request the Giran Seals to be returned if you've attempted to craft prior to this correction. You can contact support here - https://support.lineage2.com

Regards.

• Haha 1

I even made 17 attempts at Core Ring +3 Crafting Recipe and 2 Orfen Earring +3 Crafting Recipe totaling 114 boss fragments, I would like to receive them because I only participated in this event by the website announcement (as shown in the print) I made the purchase of NC coin, and I was so anxious for this event that I didn't pay attention when I clicked the Core Ring +3 Crafting Recipe, I would like to receive the 114 boss fragments or my refund purchase. 

I have already opened the ticket and am waiting for a response.
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, the least that should be done is that the event should happen as described on the website, several players bought N coin with the hope of acquiring their Boss Jewels based on this opportunity, a false advertisement that was online for more than 6 hours, this is induction to error.

this was the last ncoin purchase i will no longer spend money on this game.
 I'm going to invest my money in my ps5 games at least there and serteza that I spend and receive what I bought.
congratulations ncsoftwest you manage your event content well
I appreciate the dedication of making mistakes in the event notes.
I look forward to the next free event

• Like 2