Help with Macro

Natari

Hello, I have a question about Macro. How do you make it so that my character keeps attacking and does not stop because a skill is on cooldown? I have seen this posted somewhere before but dont remember.  I am having this problem with my Tank and my Sayha Seer. 😕

51 minutes ago, Natari said:

Hello, I have a question about Macro. How do you make it so that my character keeps attacking and does not stop because a skill is on cooldown? I have seen this posted somewhere before but dont remember.  I am having this problem with my Tank and my Sayha Seer. 😕

/skill %c

53 minutes ago, NoHope said:

You add %c to the skills you want to skip over when they are on cooldown.

Ok, did I do this correct? I want the 1st 5 skills to be skipped over if they are on cooldown. The 6th skill only has a 1 second skill down so that is the skill I want used if the other 5 are on cooldown. 

WAGebPs.png

30 minutes ago, Natari said:

Ok, did I do this correct? I want the 1st 5 skills to be skipped over if they are on cooldown. The 6th skill only has a 1 second skill down so that is the skill I want used if the other 5 are on cooldown. 

WAGebPs.png

Yes, that's correct. However, I just spent some time testing and realized the %c doesn't work anymore. I took around a five month break, and I guess they broke it during that time. You might want to add hydro attack between each skill. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoHope said:

Yes, that's correct. However, I just spent some time testing and realized the %c doesn't work anymore. I took around a five month break, and I guess they broke it during that time. You might want to add hydro attack between each skill. 

Ok, thanks