Blessed Exalted Vs. R99

DocBoomer

On Naia server i have +8 r99 heavy set normal not blessed. And +0 blessed exalted heavy set. 

+8 r99 vs +0 blessed exalted. R99 is a little better, not much better but have possibility tô put appearance. 

+8 r99 vs +10 blessed exalted. +10 blessed exalted is better. 

+0 r99 set no need buy It. Its a waste of adena +0 r99

Hope I Help u and sry my english 

14 hours ago, DocBoomer said:

I recently bought my tank the L2 store armor pack. 

Will R99 armor and weapons be equal to or better?  

Armor is all +10

Weapon (Exalted) has no enchants (Apparently NC doesn't sell them anymore) 

Armor wise , blessed exalted +10 is best option for budget players who dont like to spend a lot on a game and it will last you up until ~115 , r99 blessed or dark/bloody +10 obviously are better but expensive to get , and probably waste of time and Adena better focus on r110 +8 and above,

About weapon scrolls they are event(sale) scrolls usually comes with "black market" sale ,at the moment you can get x1 from amazon prime gaming(code) x1 scroll , so now there is some in game which you can buy from Auction House NPC or other players ,

Money wise smartest move would be for same amount which you would spend to make exalted +12 weapon you can buy NCoins and sell "sale" items/boxes in giran and buy r99 +12 or r100+12 bloody weapon , depending on your class as even on sale those scrolls are overpriced compared to in game prices, and obviously after you can trade/sell your weapon for a better one with time ,

I did pretty similar thing I had +12 standard weapon r110 saved up about ~30 ~40b trade it for bloody as it was cheaper than to make bloody myself ,and after trade it to limited same way , obviously do you math before trading as it was worth for me at the time to do so also depends on elcyum and etc. prices  :)

• 2 weeks later...