Something about the server: through my eyes.

Scorpi0

Hello to everybody,
It is possible that I have already written this, but I will do it again so that new players or returning players know something about how classic servers are (unfortunately, from experience I can only write about Giran, on which I have been playing for 3 years:

1. There are two classic servers TI and Giran and each one has a different GMT (TI is a bit bigger)
2. The classic servers offer more fun and options, but unfortunately the end game was worsened, including the final locations.
3. Servers are for permanent players and are not for a few days, the important milestones are lvl 80 (you can do it very quickly) and then lvl 85 (it goes slower, but it allows you to play in all locations with average equipment)
4. Most players have their adena farmers, thanks to which they can buy various items from other players, and this MMORPG becomes a bit of a strategy.
5. About 100 active players, 100 passive players play on the server, and then this includes the cycle of returning players and new starters (a bit like the cycle of life) :)
6. Giran server: there are a couple of clans that I think are willing to accept new players, but they certainly aren't looking for tomorrow I want to be someone... the road to fame is long
7. An update is released regularly in the spring and autumn, which adds something to the game and moves it somewhere (even if at least on the classic server) :(

In conclusion: if you are looking for a game that you liked, but you have a family and don't have much time, then it might suit you here, but if you are looking for your memories and want to experience what happened 15 years ago on other chronicles, then unfortunately you will be disappointed. but it doesn't really wait for you (in the final it's all about what kind of teammates you find and that often does more than the game itself).

16 hours ago, Scorpi0 said:

Hello to everybody,

In conclusion: if you are looking for a game that you liked, but you have a family and don't have much time, then it might suit you here, but if you are looking for your memories and want to experience what happened 15 years ago on other chronicles, then unfortunately you will be disappointed. but it doesn't really wait for you (in the final it's all about what kind of teammates you find and that often does more than the game itself).

Agree with your conclusion. In addition, the server is not for newbie, or average players. They're selling stuff with an ridiculous expensive price so no one want to buy their stuff.

I also came to the conclusion that shops are put just for the sake of it. Sell prices are high, you can see that buy shops are put at X price and sell shops for 4-5X price. 40lvl spellbooks, some ask tens of millions / 10-15m+ when you can clearly see that Abandoned camp area is populated every day (pk-ers very active too).