I Love Lineage2, But....

My story in lineage 2 started on C4, since then I've played several servers and chronicles until today, Lineage 2 is the biggest reference I have among all the MMORPG's I've ever had the pleasure of playing, since its beginning it had beautiful graphics for the time, a world so wonderfully open that you didn't see in any game, along with a PVP that was beautiful and wonderful to play, I followed all the changes that evolved in each version, the game had good updates and others not so much, until it arrived what the game is today. 

Unfortunately today, new players don't arrive for several reasons, busted economy, old potions system, almost impossible to develop without investing a lot of money for those who are starting, countless useless items, inadequate hunting system to level up in PT, items that surpass the boss jewels, items for absurd prices, that's how much the item can be found to buy, in short, countless RPG problems. 

It's 2023, I know that many people love the old way of playing, and that's okay, but nothing would stop us from launching the server completely changed and different to reach another audience, in a time when we have such developed technology, we don't have a system of Mana and healt of different sizes and 'prices calculated to remove Aderna from the game, we don't have last rom quest with reward chests with top items, we don't have bonus XP for those who play in PT with different classes to encourage playing in groups in a mixed way, we don't have an outfit system to sell generics and raise funds to reinvest in the game itself, still using a delayed buff system that forces you to open more than one window and have more than one character or depend on other players to play, I don't understand why it doesn't release the unlimited level soon so that there is a dispute over top levels, well anyway, this is just one of the problems I see, not that I own the truth, I don't understand much English I will be writing this text in Portuguese and translating on google, I hope to pass my messages on so that they can understand, I've said it and I'll say it again I love this game from the heart, it won't go back to being what it was, so it should simply evolve once and for all, peace and good to all. 

Minha história no lineage 2 começou no C4, dês de então joguei vários servidores e crônicas até o dia de hoje, Lineage 2 e a maior referência que tenho entre todos os MMORPG’s que já tive o prazer de jogar, dês do seu início possuía gráficos lindos para a época, um mundo tão maravilhosamente aberto que não se via em jogo algum, junto com um PVP lindo e maravilhoso de se jogar, acompanhei todas as mudanças que evoluiu em cada versão, o jogo teve updates bons e outros nem tanto, até chegar no que o jogo e hoje. 

Infelizmente hoje já não chega novos jogadores por vários motivos, economia estourada, sistema de potions antiga, quase impossível se desenvolver sem investir muito dinheiro pra quem está começando, inúmeros itens inúteis, sistema de hunt inadequada para se upar em PT, itens que superam as joias bosses, itens por preços absurdos, isso quanto se encontra o item para comprar, enfim inúmeros problemas de RPG. 

Estamos em 2023, sei que muitas pessoas adoram a forma antiga de jogar, e está tudo bem, mas nada impediria de lançar o servidor totalmente mudado e diferente para alcançar outro público, em uma época que possuímos uma tecnologia tão desenvolvida não temos um sistema de Mana e healt de diferentes tamanhos e de ´preços calculados para remover a Aderna do jogo, não temos quest de last rom com baús de recompensas com itens top, não temos XP bônus para quem joga em PT com classes diferentes para incentivar a jogar em grupos de forma mista, não temos sistema de outfit para vender genéricos e arrecadar fundos para reinvestir no próprio jogo, ainda usando sistema de buffs atrasado que te obriga a abrir mais de uma janela e ter mais de um personagem ou depender de outros players para jogar, não entendo porque não libera logo o level ilimitado para que haja disputa de top levels, bem enfim, esse e apenas um dos problemas que vejo, não que eu seja o dono da verdade, não entendo muito de inglês estarei escrevendo este texto em português e traduzindo no google, espero passar minha mensagens de forma que possam entender, já disse e repito amo de coração esse jogo, ele não voltara a ser o que era, então devia simplesmente evoluir de vez, paz e bem a todos. 

• Like 1