Why there is no new servers for classic version and there is no ad in the internet?

Kilpi

2 questions in one: Why there is no new "classic" servers?
We won't discuss here fact that "classic" is not so classic. Regardless.
I see tons of free-shard server in the interten with active players. Why NCsoft don't act actively in direction of development community and extending players base?
Again, I'm not talking about "developing game" and giving a more new content. Even for supporting current content but with new players.
I really can't get why You, NCsoft, don't try to attract new players for your classic servers.

• Like 1

Thank u a lot for ur question i have the same question and i talk about classic like 2 years but sadly ncsoft team dosent care enough about classic client. 

they can just fix everything with making new server and merge talking island with giran server then after a period merge again the new server with them and all this like chain reapet and reapet... they can give us more  content on the classic game like bringing back this awesome quests l2 traditionaly had like subclass quest nobless quest catacomb with ancient adena and prists of dusk etc . they can give us all this awesome things that l2 had like crafting spoiling important thing... rb huntings should be worth it ! 

clan wars should dont get karma because it is a clan war lol !  it dosent count like pk first time i see this. more pay 2 win items = less players. they can have a better way too get money.... make all things farm able like hardins etc.... make dragon valley mobs less harder than toi or loa lol. thats just a joke no one farm there cuz of this reason .!!! 

open the map again with rune city shuttgart  and etc. make all castles siege able .!! fix this isue that clans that dont play like 2 years still have a clan hall and we cannot make auction about em ! ruby and all this gems and etc  are farm able on live servers ! but on giran only u should w8 a payable event ! once a year! 

olympiad full buffed with hp pots hahahah what a joke ! 5 buffs and no use of potions is the right way for oly ! only too inform u guys of development team 

newbies start the game and if no old player help em with the basics they quit from the first day ! because nothing from this things that all know are here . so we can rename it from classic new era old skill server ! i have a lot more things too say about changes that would save the server and make this server again with ppls but the thing is that ncsoft support never read it ! thats all the reason we dont have ppls and maybe they wana close server ! because they dont care ! thats the reason all illegal servers have ppls and we not ! sadly ! i would be happy if i get one time a answer from gm that would tell me u are wrong or something just something like we have read ur topic and we dont care or what ever ! 

• Like 1