Mana Issues (Guardian server)

Hello fellow lineage2 players, I know this game has many issues or real issues that I might have yet to encounter, and I would love for the experienced players to talk about them in public. However, I'm here to pray to the NC Soft staff, lineage 2 developers, to consider at least a temporary or more permanent solution for the MP issues that some classes have.

I'm aware that currently we have an assassin doll that steals 3% Mp on chance that some doubt it works and that there's an assassin collection that gives you MP regen, however, even with these items many classes have issues with MP and soon these items will disappear.

So, what are the options left? for every class to come up with an orfen+2 in a new server? even if World trade opens the access to this item would be scarce or inflated to the point people would still not have access to it.

Are we supposed to all play SH or Dominator or some other class that is not MP hungry? Is there going to be a real solution to the MP issue? or is there going to be an event that would make a bound orfen+2 accessible like that event antharas doll that can't be upgraded?

Finally, I have to add that after the assassin doll/collection end their course many people will realize that they picked a class that won't do anything because the lack of MP.

Best regards,

SamuraiTaru