Classic Server Maintenance: May 02, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 02 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 03) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Giran’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Spring Flower event will end next week!
    • The event related items will be removed on 5/9.
  • The Sayha’s Treasure Chest promotion will end!
    • The promotional related items will be removed.

Thank you.

• GM_dufo changed the title to Classic Server Maintenance: May 02, 2023
4 hours ago, GM_dufo said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 02 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 03) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Giran’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Spring Flower event will end next week!
    • The event related items will be removed on 5/9.
  • The Sayha’s Treasure Chest promotion will end!
    • The promotional related items will be removed.

Thank you.

Hey gm bufo is any chance we get one day a event that we will enjoy and get a good reward?  And is any chance get monthly missions like before with interesting rewards  like enchants dye pownders hardins adens? 

That woukd be fun i think 🤔  cuz now no point and no interest too make the missions

Hello, please answer if there is a solution to the problem with logging in to the server. After today's maintenance, several players can't log in (all of them me) and I know of one who tried to solve it and the answer was that he should pay for a VPN for a month... which really doesn't sound good to me. Can I get some answer in the form of a solution please?

23 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Hello, please answer if there is a solution to the problem with logging in to the server. After today's maintenance, several players can't log in (all of them me) and I know of one who tried to solve it and the answer was that he should pay for a VPN for a month... which really doesn't sound good to me. Can I get some answer in the form of a solution please? - So a few hours ago I managed to log into the game again.