leveling melee characters atm

Don't get me wrong I really really like that people cannot pk my character any more  BUT you need to make more exp instances now cos leveling is just insane in  60-76, literally insane!  I made alt to test new class and all he is doing is running from mob to mob and rarely killing anything cos there are so many farmers who do not play but just farm adena in 5 box or more... 

For people who play and just want to level up - we need more daily exp dungeons and instances otherwise most of new players who will make melee - will just quit at this point (if there are any new players anyway for game this old)

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think NC should create more areas. I dont understand why they allow that many boxes from a single PC. I would give away some free time (measured in hours or days) to every new account. And then, add play time, for every NCoin you buy, like 30 days  every 400 NCoin (5$). 

Would be great to start all over with a new class, and plenty of space to level into. I dont think a new player will keep playing after going to Silent Valley.