Please implement range on auto hunt

Do you need auto hunt range feature   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need auto hunt range feature ??

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no idea what are you talking about

Everyone knows how good it works, most of us has seen it in places that are forbidden to mention here but still has way more features than official with your billions of dollars in development lol

Come one please, it's a crucial feature! Ability to set zone from where your characters does not go out while in auto hunt so if you set your healer next to clan mate who is melee - he will not run away but stay near you!

If  you seriously don't know how to do it  i can send you pictures how it look and even can find you code, again its an old feature everywhere except on official server!

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see what the government's approach to this is.
I'm all for it!! ... and you can see how well it works with other providers.

The sad thing is that here there is tacit permission to use what should not be mentioned, and what the servers show that it is used, such a taboo topic.

There have already been several threads to extend the internal bot with cool features like on servers in Europe, but they went unanswered.

I had lost all my hopes in NC soft until they made servers PvE most of the week, what many many people asked for, now even there is only 0.0_something% chance they will listen - I'm taking it. 
If you care, don't give up, lets bump this up and vote once per week, not more, just to let them know we really want this!

Note* Dear NC soft staff, I would gladly pay money to unlock range setting, you can make it a feature and if its 10$ ok I will buy it, just please put it in game already!