Old player looking to return to game

xFalsegod

Hello everyone, I've played Lineage 2 on and off since 2004.  I'm looking at returning to the game and starting fresh was just curious if it's still an active game and if its possible to play without spending a ton of money.  I don't mind spending money monthly maybe around $100 max.  Just wondering if its still an active fun game to play or if its people just playing solo now and no more fun to be had really.

On 8/18/2023 at 11:32 PM, xFalsegod said:

Hello everyone, I've played Lineage 2 on and off since 2004.  I'm looking at returning to the game and starting fresh was just curious if it's still an active game and if its possible to play without spending a ton of money.  I don't mind spending money monthly maybe around $100 max.  Just wondering if its still an active fun game to play or if its people just playing solo now and no more fun to be had really.

100$ = 8000NCoin = 32000LCoin/month, it's not bad for beginner... but be careful with some paytards who spent a huge amount dollars (top 100).....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/18/2023 at 11:32 AM, xFalsegod said:

This server is dead, I'd wait until a new one

I do not recommend returning, especially to a server that is over 2 years old and the company does not care about new players.
The level of service is non-existent, reported problems are not solved by the development team, and the management has no idea what the game looks like from the inside. Only "gold" counts here, and the possibilities of changes to improve the gameplay are only fairy tales on paper.
In addition, the ability to use third-party boosters with impunity kills the gameplay. Whales live in paradise, and F2P opportunities are dominated by scripts.
Community is that it doesn't exist. And one person will not improve the entire community.