Aden Server Maintenance: August 29, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 29 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 30) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Watermelon event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Luxury Choice promotion will start for 3 weeks in Blackbird and Elcadia!
  • The Hellbound Talisman promotion will start for 2 weeks in Guardian!
  • The World Trade will be enabled in the Guardian server!
    • World Trade will be limited for trades within the Guardian server only.
  • The Castle Siege will be enabled in the Guardian server!
  • The Aden’s Summer & Summer Plus promotions will end!
  • The Save a Pet event will end!
  • The Death Knight & August Gift events will end!
  • Improvements have been made to the tooltip UI to better distinguish item quantities in packages.
  • Improvements have been made to the Mission UI where text was cut.
  • Haha 1

A few months to the present day, it seems that you from the Lineage 2 administration are not following the scenario of how the game is currently, starting with this event of the watermelons, charging 200k of adena, do you remember that the adena drop was nerfed?

they are totally meaningless things.

I suggest you contact us again and hire our former administrator, Juji, he did look at the American Lineage 2 community like one of us, you don't even notice that...

Another thing, what about this new event where we buy crates for L2-Coin? How do you arrive at such ridicule? Maybe this is the event that you least raise money to pay the employee bills and etc...

I suggest you look more closely at the community of this game, I'm not just talking about the "Essence" servers but all other versions...

I also suggest that you follow the events that take place on the Lineage 2 KR servers, and follow their example, who care about the community...

Another thing that keeps me quiet is, what about this Black Coupon? How ridiculous is the recovery date that you have set, if it were you, in the place of the players, would you like the many restrictions that you place? You guys are finishing killing these servers, and it's entirely your fault.

• Like 3

they slowly turn this to a gamble event. there is no freebies here. with 200k each craft:

if u get ore from cooler: u're facked. because these ores is 8 times more expensive than ores in  adena shop

if u get ss ticket then its a win: these ss ticket is 2 times cheaper than adena shop

if u get scrolls: big win. it's 5 times cheaper adena shop

fantasy island is lagged and delayed like hell the moment event starts. but its the only one thats truly free

To be honest this "Watermelon event" looks very offensive. 

The craft price 200k per 1 Cooler enough high. You was reduce adena drop from Silent Valley, Plains of the Lizardmen,  Cruma Tower and others locations, so how farm "Adena" for alts\toons now it's very poor and sad.

In the previous 2022 year was much more better Wetermelon event.

Will not say more about update where you reduced MP recovery for most characters, thanks for that a lot also.

If that "things" will continue happens then soon haven't any desire to play in L2.

Question: Is any chances to return the original Kamael Trickster class with Arbalest weapon, skill changing bow to arbalest?

Thanks.

these are quests and activities that I've removed from daily-to-do-list for my boxes after the adena nerf:

- Training

- Trans dungeon

- Random craft

- "free" event like watermelon's cooler crafting

just because it becomes so facking expensive for toons to cope with adena nerf. I even have to switch my healers and orc warriors to other easy class because they all got adena deficit after a while!

NC is step by step narrowing the classes that is playable with this adena nerf! Class diversity in this Lineage version is DEAD!

• Rownen unpinned this topic