What's the limit on BOT's?

Voljin

Hi everyone, especially the admins and GMs @Hermes, @Juji, @Wissp, @GM_EVA, @GM_dufo, @GM_SKY... and so many others.

Ever since I started playing here, especially on the ADEN servers, I've noticed the presence of characters that behave like bots. Over time and getting to know the community, I've realized that bots are used for various purposes, including collecting resources to sell on the black market (also known as RMT). This practice, even if harmful, combined with the silence from the administration, which I often compared to negligence, made me question the legality of this practice.

Even if concentrated in strategic locations on the map, the bots were limited in number and honestly didn't bother me. The problem is that after the last update, the situation has become unbearable.

Locations on the map like Dragon Valley, BeeHive, and others have a ratio of mobs to characters of almost 1 to 1. In some cases, at strategic respawn points, this number reaches the decimals. Leaning against GKs, in the churches of Giran and Aden, it is possible to observe characters, mostly Kamaels, with similar names, sequential names. And in events like the Fortress, immense rows of characters line up for the event in a synchronized and orderly manner.

I simply can't believe that no one, absolutely no one in the administration, has not noticed this aberration. Nor that nothing can be done or will be done. Please, my dear responsible ones: Help the real players!

Often we need to move to locations for quests, obtain and level up PETs, and simply cannot target 1 mob without it being killed by 2 or more Soulhounds. I hope that if any discussion is generated, it will be healthy and some response from the administration. 

The saddest thing is that this thread will be skipped by management, like all the others on this topic...and other comments posted on the community.
Support programs work, and can be run without any consequences. It would be best, just for the sake of clarity, make changes to the terms and conditions to stop ridiculing their current policy.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SephirothBB said:

Unfortunately, even though we report it, nothing is done.
Watch this video of the LCASEI player BOT.
This player has been reported several times and nothing is done.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45sOvIJmPyQ&ab_channel=SephirothLineage

It's easy to conclude that ADMs don't care about the use of bots. 

@Hermes, @Juji, @Wissp, @GM_EVA, @GM_dufo, @GM_SKY

I think everyone agrees that the use of bots is a plague that should be combated, right? So when are you going to report your clan member RoLLFokz for also using?

Actually, this is a problem. But it responds to the option that those who cannot pay have, in their attempt to grow something, since the difference between the characters who pay and those who do not is very disproportionate. But that's another topic...
The number of bots is already limited. You cannot have more than 10 clients per PC. Anyway, what we should look at is that the world, which is so big, has more farming areas enabled, so that the current ones are not so overcrowded.

23 hours ago, SephirothBB said:

Infelizmente, apesar de denunciarmos, nada é feito.
Assista a este vídeo do BOT do jogador LCASEI.
Este jogador já foi denunciado diversas vezes e nada é feito.
Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45sOvIJmPyQ&ab_channel=SephirothLineage

É fácil concluir que os ADMs não se importam com o uso de bots. 

@Hermes, @Juji, @Wissp, @GM_EVA, @GM_dufo, @GM_SKY

I think all ADM should investigate the Rocks clan, they are all adrenaline users, Sephiroth has already been reported for a video in a game using adrenaline

@Hermes @Juji @Wissp @GM_EVA @GM_dufo @GM_SKY

Here I go again, trying to get in touch with our illustrious administrators @Hermes, @Juji, @Wissp, @GM_EVA, @GM_dufo, @GM_SKY...

I'm writing to you today because I've been hearing some stuff about botting in Lineage 2. I've heard that there's a bot called Adrenaline that has a free and paid version. The paid version is supposed to be undetectable by the game's anti-cheat system. So, I have a few questions for you:

1. Is the paid version of Adrenaline really undetectable? If so, is there some kind of deal between NCWest and the people who make Adrenaline?

2. When was the last time someone was banned for botting in Lineage 2? Is there anyone on your team who is responsible for monitoring the servers for botters? Or do you only ban people who are reported by other players?

3. Do you have any other measures in place to prevent botting?

4. Can players use any kind of bot in Lineage 2? Or are you only okay with the paid version of Adrenaline?

I'm hoping you can clear this up for me. Thanks for your time.