Absurd hellfire dmg

taturo

is this for real?? dks with no top gear  doing 6k +  crit  with hellfire is absolute insane , there is no other skill in game like this , why to create a class so damm broken ??top geared players killing on just 1 skill to another with same gear ,is this working as intended? i can understand the will to promote a new class but come on . no need to do it that broken ........ 30 sec  on cd for a 4k plus aoe dmg skill , huge area , meanwhile clases like daguers , duelists,mages , with low or no  dmg ...or assasins with a assasination kill that u can spam randomly when no ones know cuz the skill is trigered by who knows when  or 3 times on 20 mins with stance , you dont want to fix the hellfire , ok then f ken fix  everything else then 

pd i will no do a dk, this is no dkland

• Thanks 1

I could just say 'Welcome to Lineage 2 Essence/Aden,' but that would be more redundant than hypocritical. Unfortunately, my dear friend, regardless of how many classes exist in this version of the game, there are only two types of players:

- Those who play META classes, which are in vogue.
- The others who play because they like the class, and as a result, they are just targets. In some cases, they are even suspected of having a certain affinity for masochism.
It's no use looking for logic, reason, or context. None of that applies to this version, or even this game. Think more of an unconditional love combined with nostalgia. These are the catalysts for the motivation of those who still play Lineage 2.

• Like 1