Wth WILL this BROKEN COMPANY ever.....

BrokenGame

FIX THE LAG FROM USING ITEMS AND CRASHING? FIX STICKING SPOT? "WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT" 5 YEARS LATER... STILL SAME BROKEN CRAP!!!...

JUST MAYBE THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO FIND NEW EMPLOYEES???? WOULD BE A GREAT START!!

TAKES 30 MINUTES + TO LOG/COME BACK INTO DETHRONE IF/WHEN YOU GET A CODE 7/CRASH/DC TAKE YOUR PICK KICKED FROM THIS GREAT SERVER/TRASH!! Open boxes, Freya's Vital Rune (30 minutes) Open it and kicks you and then takes 30 mins to come back in and these losers will not give you back the Rune after it takes the time to get back in.... SMART not to USE THEM!! OMFG!! TRASH COMPANY!!!!

I'M SURE THIS GREAT COMPANY WILL DELETE THIS LINK, AND WE KNOW IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS FOR THESE BRIGHT PEOPLE TO FIX ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS!!!

out of my 10 links, how many can anybody read

ROFL!!  

why do I keep playing or trying TO KEEP PLAYING THIS BROKEN GAME...... IT'S TRASH!!!! BUGS AFTER BUGS....

NOT EVEN GOING TO TALK ABOUT ALL OF THE BOT's-3rd person programs in it!!

❤️ these bright people!!!!!!

Why does this GREAT Company need a BIG DELAY on everything?? Using Pots, clicking on Boxes, all... Buying and selling items, takes 5 mins for the Delay... WHY is this?? What is the reason behind it? I would hope it can be said the reason behind it... Buy I'll not HOLD MY BREATH...... LOL BRIGHT PEOPLE!!!