The "NEW" weekly and monthly gold passes

RebornBunny

Well what can i say,  news about the new weekly and monthly gold passes are here. Finally we can see what NCSoft has for us.

SURPRISE.... 32 Euros for 30 day exp rune and 8euro/week for drop rune. WOWWWWW......... so now i have to pay 4x ++ times the ammount of money i had to pay until 2 months ago to get HALF of the runes that i used to get. NCsoft, congratulations again, gg, well played, whatever.... if this doesnt change, im quitting the game entirely and be assured that at least 50% of the players that were waiting for the new packs will quit too. TRUST ME, more players will leave.... its not about the money here, YOU ARE LITERALLY SELLING LESS ITEMS WITH LESS VALUE FOR MORE MONEY.  People bought the old packs for the EVA RUNE and not for the drop and exp runes. That being said, i know my message here wont change a thing because:

-it wont even reach the forum for more than 5 minutes BECAUSE THIS IS A RANT MESSAGE-i must be in violation of some random rule that noone cares about;

- customer service team/ forum team dont care about what marketing does.

- there is no suggestion/complain box to actually send this WHOLE message there

- most important thing on the list, if it actually reaches marketing i have a strong feeling  they will change exactly 0% of those new RIPOFF gold packs.

Just in case i calculated smth wrong, pls feel free to read the news and correct me ( htpps://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/new-einhasad-s-gold-coing-packages-october-2023 )

P.S. for the english professors out there, chill, it aint my native language.

its 20 euros per week for the adena rune, 1600ncoins (who cares for the rest of the pack imo, IF some1 wants to buy e-coins with their prestige they can do it separately) Decision makers should be fired on the spot

5 hours ago, ffs said:

its 20 euros per week for the adena rune, 1600ncoins (who cares for the rest of the pack imo, IF some1 wants to buy e-coins with their prestige they can do it separately) Decision makers should be fired on the spot

DUDE i'd vote for this instantly !!!\