Dupe PART 2

BatElf

I wrote 2 tickets to technical support! A month has passed! The man still sells 1-2 trillion a day! Everything you did was nothing... I provided evidence! Should I do an RMT and send you a screenshot... Should I go to the ban with him? I haven't played for 2 weeks now... I've lost my desire with such work from the technical team. The team's response was that they checked and everything was clean! Blatant lie! Not only is he not banned for the Largest RMT, but a huge amount of  adena appears on the server! People will run away soon...

• Administrators

Hi BatElf,

After your first Dupe post, we spoke together in DMs where I forwarded your information to our team. I sent you a message a week ago and I've also informed all our users in Discord under community news:

We investigated your claims of Adena being duplicated and found no evidence of Adena being duplicated. If you want to know more about this investigation, you can see our discord under #community-news

• Like 1

Just now, Rownen said:

Hi BatElf,

After your first Dupe post, we spoke together in DMs where I forwarded your information to our team. I sent you a message a week ago and I've also informed all our users in Discord under community news:

We investigated your claims of Adena being duplicated and found no evidence of Adena being duplicated. If you want to know more about this investigation, you can see our discord under #community-news

There is nothing more there than you banned (?) someone (?)..only generic responses. That guy looks like he have something to say again :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Definitely not a generic response. The investigation is still ongoing. We've released the information we can until the rest of the investigation is complete. We will keep you updated in #community-news.

• Like 1

Just now, Rownen said:

Definitely not a generic response. The investigation is still ongoing. We've released the information we can until the rest of the investigation is complete. We will keep you updated in #community-news.

I ll take that..And we all waiting to complete this investigation 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rownen said:

Hi BatElf,

We investigated your claims of Adena being duplicated and found no evidence of Adena being duplicated....   

With all due respect to you. I don't have Discord, but I heard that the dupe was fixed and was very happy. Our hacker disappeared for  two days and then showed up and sent spam to everyone that he was still working... now another 4 days have passed and he has +3k bucks in his reviews. I don’t understand how you didn’t find dupe, he sells in almost any quantity at a price lower than others... everything is clear there: 3-5 reviews per year from others and 50 reviews per month of sales from this cheater. I counted! According to reviews alone, in less than a month he sold 25+ trillion. This is just based on the reviews... apparently the amount is much higher. Is this really not enough to make the investigation deeper and BAN at least for RMT. (Using translator sry )

1 hour ago, Rownen said:

Thank you for listening. 

GMs, You better find and ban permanently the main chars of the ppl, who have really benefited from using bugs.

Stop to work over purchase events, until you fix all bugs and ban all main chars of the "abusers", until You still have SOME clients.

• 2 weeks later...

will you do something? or is that all? I wrote to him today. I say - I’ll take your 4t but I need 2-3 more. answers - I will sell you 5-6 today and tomorrow there will be 3-4 more. are you out of your mind there? what kind of inaction? the price is 2 or more times lower than your e-coins