Daphonic

<Lethality> 3x Clans - Non CP - Social to Hardcore Wanted - Talking Island

Daphonic    3
2 hours ago, CaptainCanuck said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. My main is a level 20 human wizard and I'm planning to go Necro (if I can afford to level 40+ with adena rates...). I also have a few boxes; a level 15 DE Fighter (Blade Dancer), level 15 DE Mystic (Shillien Elder) and a level 8 Dwarf (Scavenger). I live in CST timezone.

Come talk with us in Discord, would love another SE for our Groups

Namiea    0

Another day to say that this clan is amazing and I'm happy to be apart of this community 😁 Join us on Discord to see if we're a good fit for you. 

Namiea    0

Still recruiting across 3 clans that will eventually become our alliance! 😁 Come on into our Discord! We hope to be your new L2 home! 

Zumi    0

Hi! Loving the mentality of your clan/s! I played since c4 and I will be going bishop main (currently lvl 25 cleric). I also have a SE box and hoping for a EE box too. I'd like to join you guys if there is still space.

Daphonic    3
10 hours ago, Zumi said:

Hi! Loving the mentality of your clan/s! I played since c4 and I will be going bishop main (currently lvl 25 cleric). I also have a SE box and hoping for a EE box too. I'd like to join you guys if there is still space.

Come join us in Discord!