LOGIN ISSUE - "EXIT" Button screen

BIbo

(ENG)

Hi guys, I can't login in-game, I tried before the update with the release of classic L2, and I tried today but I still can not login. The problem? When I log in and enter ID and Password, in the opening of the game, before the server list screen, a screen with only an "EXIT" button shows to me. So the only thing I can do is exit. Excluded network problem, as I tried to connect the PC to another network without solving. Excluded the problem of Windows 7 Operating System (Compatibility) because i've the same problem on another Windows 10 PC. Excluded problem of damaged files because I tried the file repair without solving. 

Can someone tell me something? I already send a ticket to the support of L2-NCSoft and waiting for them, meanwhile asking there, maybe someone can help me or has the same problem. Thanks a lot! :(

(ITA)

Ciao ragazzi, in nessun modo sono riuscito a loggare prima dell'aggiornamento della release di L2 Classic e in nessun modo riesco a loggare ad oggi. Il problema? Quando effettuo il login e inserisco i dati, nell'apertura del gioco, prima della schermata dell'elenco dei server, mi appare una schermata con al centro un solo tasto "EXIT". Quindi l'unica cosa che posso fare è uscire. Escluso problema di rete, poiché ho provato a connettere il PC a un'altra rete senza risolvere. Escluso problema di sistema operativo Windows 7 (compatibilità) perché lo stesso problema lo fa su un altro PC che ho qui a casa con Windows 10 sopra. Escluso problema di file danneggiati perché ho provato a fare il Repair File senza successo.

Qualcuno può dirmi qualcosa? Ho già mandato un ticket al supporto di L2-NCSoft e in attesa di una risposta provo il tutto per tutto qui, forse qualcuno mi sa schiarire le idee o ha lo stesso mio problema. Grazie! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived