The same old story

Without intros or stuff like that - i used to play to Shilen back on 2011.As it seems your company became worst in managment than it used to be.I gave you one chance after 6 years thinking that you changed and you fixed your managment issues.As it seems not only you didnt fix this issues but they became worst than it used to be.A party of archers/mages or even a solo player 50 lvl farming in 55 lvl mobs cant sustain his daily consumables.You force the community to RMT in order to play "normally" ( ss, pots , arrows , sb ) as it used to be on GOD.Your proffesionalism level is at the lowest point in comparison with other game companies.
This is not a TRULY FREE GAME.This is a TRULY PAY RMT GAME.
You Failed AF.Deal with it. 

PS> Delete my post democrats because you cant stand the truth =\= failure huh?

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Without intros or stuff like that - i used to play to Shilen back on 2011.As it seems your company became worst in managment that it used to be.I gave you one chance after 6 years thinking that you changed and you fixed your managment issues.As it seems not only you didnt fix this issues but they became worst than it used to be.A party of archers/mages or even a solo player 50 lvl farming in 55 lvl mobs cant sustain his daily consumables.You force the community to RMT in order to play "normally" ( ss, pots , arrows , sb ) as it used to be on GOD.Your proffesionalism level is at the lowest point in comparison with other game companies.
This is not a TRULY FREE GAME.This is a TRULY PAY RMT GAME.
You Failed AF.Deal with it. 

PS> Delete my post democrats because you cant stand the truth =\= failure huh?

this is the truth they cant deal with the truth .like you said at 2011 im was in the same spot as many players but they are not changing gg for one more time 

Archived