Mystic Muse questions

grok84

Hey all, I am a complete noob to the game after awakening. I have finally hit 85 on my Mystic muse and I am a little lost. I have google searched and searched this forum with not alot of luck. Basically what I am looking for is the most efficient pve rotations for solo and multi target. I apologize for such a basic question but i feel like I am not catching on to the learning curve fast enough and could use a little help.

• 2 weeks later...

once you are 85 and awaken, just go to NPC Herphah and Penny in Aden. They will give you quests and teach you important knowledge about the game. For every Quest you complete, you will get very useful items from Herphah. But take your time to read exactly what they want you to do and who you have to talk to. Otherwise you will do the quests, and fail to get the reward (especially when doing the Kartia Instance ;) ). 
On top you will get high amounts of XP while doing the missions and leveling up your Adventures Faction Level. So this will keep you "entertained" till you are aprox lvl 95. After that you might have a good idea about how the game works. On +95 you should keep doing the Kartia Instance (K95) daily, go into the Dimensional Crack daily and keep doing the Missions on Ilse of Soul, Seal of Shilen, Cemetery etc. On lvl 97 you can start joining the CC/Bay parties. This all should bring you to lvl 99 in short time. 2-3 weeks. 

Archived