Help Request

Kidder

Hello everyone

i'm not used to ask things like this but, actually i'm just starting at classic Aden server, and i'm lv 15 already, thing is that it's getting so hard to kill mobs using the quest "Eldrich weapons", so the reason i'm writing this is to ask if someone could help me with this, i mean with a no-grade mage weapon or with some adenas to buy a better weapon (no-grade) that i can use till reaching higher levels.

I'm aware that adena is hard to get on classic, but i'm pretty sure someone in this server can lend me a helping hand. i tried asking online but whitout results :C

My ingame's name is Balthus, you can contact me there, or send a mailbox, or here.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

On 05.02.2019 at 4:27 AM, Kidder said:

Hello everyone

i'm not used to ask things like this but, actually i'm just starting at classic Aden server, and i'm lv 15 already, thing is that it's getting so hard to kill mobs using the quest "Eldrich weapons", so the reason i'm writing this is to ask if someone could help me with this, i mean with a no-grade mage weapon or with some adenas to buy a better weapon (no-grade) that i can use till reaching higher levels.

I'm aware that adena is hard to get on classic, but i'm pretty sure someone in this server can lend me a helping hand. i tried asking online but whitout results :C

My ingame's name is Balthus, you can contact me there, or send a mailbox, or here.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

you need to create yourself a magician with a horse or cat or soul 

Archived