XIGNCODE3 ERROR E0010001

Buffalone

Goodnight. I have a problem in which login session I select server I enter my PIN and I wait for a long time to load the XIGNCODE3 but it never happens and I only get a code error 2 - E0010001 which will not let me enter the game (although the character apparently already that I regenerate life even) some solution? it happens to me with all my accounts my main my buffer and I shillen oracle. previously I pass and after raparar the client I could play back but in a second occasion I could not go back or repairing 2 times the client. I need help..!!

7 hours ago, Buffalone said:

Goodnight. I have a problem in which login session I select server I enter my PIN and I wait for a long time to load the XIGNCODE3 but it never happens and I only get a code error 2 - E0010001 which will not let me enter the game (although the character apparently already that I regenerate life even) some solution? it happens to me with all my accounts my main my buffer and I shillen oracle. previously I pass and after raparar the client I could play back but in a second occasion I could not go back or repairing 2 times the client. I need help..!!

delete l2.bin and the whole xigncode folder and do a file repair after.

Archived