question from newbie

Darstan64

Hello all,

I'm new here, bear with me,just starting playing.  I'm a human mystic and my other character is an orc.  Is there some special trick to defeating the wolves, gremlins

or whatever monster.  I'm constantly being defeated with either character I play.  Its a little frustrating lol  What am I doing wrong?  I did manage to level up to 2 which is nothing I know but

do I need a shield or a better weapon?  Any help, tips, tricks, or advice is appreciated.  Thank you in advance :)

7 hours ago, Darstan64 said:

Hello all,

I'm new here, bear with me,just starting playing.  I'm a human mystic and my other character is an orc.  Is there some special trick to defeating the wolves, gremlins

or whatever monster.  I'm constantly being defeated with either character I play.  Its a little frustrating lol  What am I doing wrong?  I did manage to level up to 2 which is nothing I know but

do I need a shield or a better weapon?  Any help, tips, tricks, or advice is appreciated.  Thank you in advance :)

First things first.

Human mystic and Orc, what are you planning of playing? A human mage + orc buffer? A human buffer + orc warrior? 'cause if you wanna play a human mage, orc is not the support you need. If you want to play a mage and get just 1 support, you need a dark elf support. 

Also, to kill mobs as mage, you need to use magics. So take some distance from the mob and cast "wind strike" skill. After that, run away a bit, when the cast is ready again, cast wind strike again. Keep watching ur MPs and HPs cause w/o MPs you wont be able to cast magics so, in the worst case, you may end up casting 1 wind strike to a mob, getting the aggro and then running out MPs, meaning you will be forced to run 'till you get enough mana for another wind strike...which is...not good. Also the HPs are important 'cause, as you understood, you die if they goes to 0. So when you're running low on HPs, drink a potion or sit to recover them. 

Even tho, this is the basic of any MMORPG so...it's quite weird to explain it, lol.

Archived