no reward

Mes

ok there is something i started 5 days ago

Mes
Mar 21, 16:21 PDT

just finished mine 1-st class change quest and i havnt received any XP and SP just the quest item. Please for assistance

Attachment(s)

GM Son (Lineage 2)

Mar 22, 13:43 PDT
Hello,

Upon checking, one of the requirements to finish the quest is to be lvl 20. Try to level up first then talk to the High Priestess to get the rewards. I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards.

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

. . . REALY . . .

Mes

Mar 22, 14:03 PDT

okay lets clarify it
we talk about "Path of the Human Wizard" quest
quest ends when talk to Parina and she give you the "bead os season" and 80k XP + 5087 SP
BUT
i have finished the quest and got only the quest item no XP or SP
quest start @ 19 lvl there is no requirements to be 20 lvl to finish it
maybe i need to be lvl 20 to change the class but not to finish the quest

GM Son (Lineage 2)

Mar 22, 14:11 PDT
Hello,

The quest will finish once you have taken the "Bead of Season" to the High Priestess in Einhasad Temple in the Town of Gludio or Gludin Village. She will change your class to Wizard after that. Also, you need to be level 20 to do this.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards.

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

. . . REALY . . .

Mes

Mar 22, 14:26 PDT

but i have no active quest right now .... is finished and i misss the reward ... atleast some of it

. . . 2 days later . . .

Mes

Mar 25, 09:55 PDT

well i hope you still investigating ?

good. new GM maybe something happen

GM Maru (Lineage 2)

Mar 25, 19:40 PDT
Hello,

We apologize for the delay in responding due to the high volume of tickets that we are currently reviewing.

It appears that you have finished the class transfer to Human Wizard. In order for you to gain Quest XP, you must complete quests for the said class.

I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have nay other questions, feel free to let me know.

Regards,

GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team

well, go back 2 days ago

...to be continuedO.o

Mes

Mar 26, 02:04 PDT

but right now i am human wizzard and have no any active quests to finish

. . . well 3-th GM came to help . . . i feel myself so special

GM SnowBlaze (Lineage 2)

Mar 26, 21:52 PDT

Hello there,

After thorough investigation, we've found that you indeed deleted the quest "Quest:Path of the Human Wizard". However, you've obtained the change class via Bead of Season. With that said, we are unable to add the SP and EXP to your character.

I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

Best regards,

GM SnowBlaze
NCSOFT Support Team

Mes

Mar 26, 22:23 PDT

well if i "indeed deleted the quest Quest:Path of the Human Wizard " where the "Beads of season" came from?
and one more thing. so, you tell me that when accepting quest no one know will i get what it say or not!

GM SnowBlaze (Lineage 2)

Mar 27, 04:12 PDT

Hello there,

We apologize for the confusion on our responses.

We've reviewed the situation and found that you have completed the Path of Cleric instead of Path of the Human Wizard. Since you have changed your path the rewards for Path of the Human Wizard will going to be unavailable. Upon further checking, you've received the rewards from Path of Cleric which grants your character a Exp:80314 and SP: 5910. Please be advise that you can only get 1 rewards for successful class change transfer.

All in all, you had received the proper rewards for completing the class change transfer. I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

Regards,

GM SnowBlaze
NCSOFT Support Team

Mes

Mar 27, 04:49 PDT

well thats clear. thank you, SnowBlaze! then there is one sugestion: when you complete path of cleric deactivate the rest paths ?. sorry for your time and hope next time i have some issue to catch you but the rest of GMs (shame of them). One more thing . . . Please dont send me the rate email because after a week i am not sure how will rate your job ?. well done thank you !

GM SnowBlaze (Lineage 2)

Mar 27, 05:10 PDT

Hello there,

I'm pleased to know that everything is clear now :) . With regard the suggestion, unfortunately, we are unable to grant it due to complexity of class change. Also, we are no control with the rate email, it will automatically send it to you after a week. 

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,

GM SnowBlaze
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived