seven player exp party

I as a player ncsoft  needs to bring back the more exp in a seven person party. The one or two person in party exp is not good. I feel this will help everyone out in game while we as players can level better and maybe even help are clan mates. Ncsoft please look into this asap. Thank you  

I wrote about this in the suggestion box, is specially hard for supporters to lvl up cause the have to gear DDs, Cause DDs can xp alone they wont get the supporters in pt, I´m tired of going to EV and seeing many mob families with 1DD (I do or used to do that, i know im part of the problem), even chars 107+ alone in ev zone 103 cause is easy to kill mobs alone for them

Don`t increase the diffulty of mobs to force ppl to make pts, increase the xp bonus with each party member, maybe even the adena a little, don`t decrease it, That way people will try to make pt for higher zones and we`ll stop seeing 107+ in zones 101 to 103+,that way ppl will invite tanks, healers, iss, even if it`s box, that way ppl with main supporter will get invited too.

• Thanks 1

Do you imagine the party rooms if they give xp bonus, the zones would have more chars and more free spots, because you wouldn´t see 1 person or 2 people pts in 1 spot... More people in clans and more social game means more people comming to game

• Thanks 1