Daily Exploration quest lvl 77-78 buged?

I am at level 78 and I have the daily quests of Varka, Hot springs, Giants Cave, Imperial Tomb, however by going for one of them and killing the mobs they indicate, they have knocked me to the ground with two or three hits! and the damage that I have done full buff, and top a team, is little or they have too much hp!, How am I supposed to do those daily quests if I can't kill the mob?

Basically the "end game" is designed for servers that are much older and have had P2W items in the store for a lot longer than our server. SO all the 8x mobs are way overpowered for what gear we have and korea doesn't care. It also helps cover up the reality that there's almost nothing to do at 85 anyway...

I personally hit a wall in the low 80s because I'm not willing to spend thousands on a game developed by NcSoft.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Oh looks like I need to change my mind since I am new to this chronicle- playing only for 2 weekscand  I just started to go on higher lvl locations. It seems that "old locations" have some overpowered mobs, they probably made some copy>paste from GoD chronicles when you run with iss buffs, and the new areas designed for classic are awfully easy. I mean I dont even know why I made 3 buffers to follow me when in element locations with good exp (WoA, FoG, Wind plateau, garde on eva) mobs are so weak that I dont even need to heal myself, too bad adena doesnt drop there. So yea you dont need $$ to kill mobs in high lvl areas, my bad xD

Edited by Zosiaczek

7 hours ago, Zosiaczek said:

Oh looks like I need to change my mind since I am new to this chronicle- playing only for 2 weekscand  I just started to go on higher lvl locations. It seems that "old locations" have some overpowered mobs, they probably made some copy>paste from GoD chronicles when you run with iss buffs, and the new areas designed for classic are awfully easy. I mean I dont even know why I made 3 buffers to follow me when in element locations with good exp (WoA, FoG, Wind plateau, garde on eva) mobs are so weak that I dont even need to heal myself, too bad adena doesnt drop there. So yea you dont need $$ to kill mobs in high lvl areas, my bad xD

You do if you want to be able to afford the shots you're using. The spots you mentioned are <80 level areas. Those areas are fine and are properly tuned for our server. It's the >80 areas that are the problem. That's why you see people who are geared in very good S grade OEed complaining in the "fix server" thread.

Edited by Tool_of_Society