Healer gear advice

asdaf

Hello all,

im here to ask some advices to gear up my healer, mostly for pve. i'd like opinions to change or improve some items, maybe sell cause some are just not good at all. im not top player but i have some adena and would like to spend it wisely. ill leave a link to my gear and a list of what i have.

my gear - link to my gear (imgur)

• +8 Blessed Twilight Robe set (R) full element
  • Blessed Apocalypse Buster 2SA HP + Blessed Immortal Sigil 
  • Talisman Desire + Venir 10 + Sapphire and Diamond lvl.3 + Lv.4 Ancient CON (2x) + Arias Bracelet CON+4
  • Blessed Freya Neck + Blessed Zaken + Orfen Soul + Beleth + Queen Ant Soul
  • Octa shirt + Hair accessory (WIT+PDef) + Commando Belt
  • Heal skills are +10

i know i MUST change belt, for exemple, but want to hear opinions on what to change/buy first, little improvements first.

thanks and have fun 

@asdaf for PVE purposes, your current gear is acceptable enough, tbh. but here what I'd focus on:

1) that +8 bless TW robe is good, believe me, just set up right attribute def values to it, since you didnt mention what ones you did put on it (normally, go for fire, earth and dark resist as much as you can);

2) weapon is good too, leave it as that (try to get some nice augmentation on it - basic stats like CON/MEN/WIT, mcrit rate, +%xp, pve defense etc, but leave it to some augmentation event to get it cheap, dont overthink it for now);

3) talisman desire and venir r ok, and you should get to work to draw that 3rd CON dye (make it cheap, lv3 ancient dye should be enough - or if you wanna get some more dark defense, go for those low ones with attribute resist, but keep in mind they wont stack if they r of the same type ie.: lv3 ancient wont stack with lv3 legendary etc), aria's bracelet is ok too;

4) I'd change that bless freya to a soul tezza and that beleth ring for baium soul or istina wizard (for +casting speed)/creation ring. beleth ring works best if you have a considerable amount of mdef bcuz if not, it shall stay crappy as it is aka waste of gear slot. In doubt, go for resists from others rings.

5) octa shirt is ok; dump that commando belt and get a CH belt (lidia/gustav/nurka) or the CoC belt (pve/pvp defense); for hair accessory, trash that WIT one and get a CON one (better if with pdef combo, but the simple one should do fine) and equip the nobless tiara/another 1slot accessory and try to augment it (again, wait an augmentation event to try this, but keep the idea and gather resources);

6) About those La Vie jewels, replace that sapphire for a pearl lv3, and work to get an emerald (even lv1 for the +CON), a garnet and tanzanite for defense purposes, make them lv3 and it will be enough; also, if you have any sub 94-, start doing the Adventurer Faction to get a 3slot brooch for free (pick quests with dualclass and deliver with main class), or then try to get one (up to 5slot is doable) by trading or farming it (go to see Shadai npc and figure it out how);

7) and above all, work to buy a lv1 abundance talisman - it will make wonders. If you can spare some adena, bargain on an anakim talisman too. Cheap, and they will improve your pdef, crit defense and survivability by A LOT!

Well, for PVE only, that's all I can think of with your current setup. I'd recomend you to keep it as this and save your adena to buy a PVE +8 set, in case you feel the need in the future, and a low OE PVE weapon, for last.

thanks for replying, this will definitly will help me. so far i dont have problems in any instance (af/gludio...etc).

my AP tree is focused on HP and Pdef.

1- about hair accessories, which is better?  Exalted Tiara   or  CON+Pdef accessorie?  i always look more for items with pdef instead of attributes.

2- is it worth to change Orfen Soul Earring to a normal Anthara's Earring?

3- about skills, i find the Brilliant Heal skill a bit rough even with lvl3 sustain, is it better enchanted on Power or Wild? (i have it on Power)

3 hours ago, asdaf said:

thanks for replying, this will definitly will help me. so far i dont have problems in any instance (af/gludio...etc).

my AP tree is focused on HP and Pdef.

1- about hair accessories, which is better?  Exalted Tiara   or  CON+Pdef accessorie?  i always look more for items with pdef instead of attributes.

2- is it worth to change Orfen Soul Earring to a normal Anthara's Earring?

3- about skills, i find the Brilliant Heal skill a bit rough even with lvl3 sustain, is it better enchanted on Power or Wild? (i have it on Power)

1 PDef+COn

2 Yes, the work on making it blessed

3 Power only, dont do wild on any heals it doesnt help

Archived