Lag

Taftarat

Hello,

Melee lag became such an issue in past weeks  that as 112lvl with ok gear, i cant farm mahums or FOS/FOW.... I have measured adena farm difference in SI and its 100-150m/h, in IoS its ~100m/h less with melee lag... Im not sure how is it that in 1+ years you have failed to address this issue.. i mean buildings get constructed faster than that... Seems like server restart helps for almost a day, maybe it is possible to do daily server restarts until problem is fixed?

I am not 100% sure but i think the problem is the Auto-Farming program and the fact that its server side. After the restart no melee lag because many ppl d/c not online not farming. But once more ppl get on and start up the auto-farming tool the lag starts. If i am right the only way to fix melee lag is to remove the auto-farming tool from the game.. when 3rd party tools were being used this was never a problem because that was on your PC.. anyways this is only a guess.

I love this "know issue thread":

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

Known Issues

• The Jack O'Lantern Herb from the Halloween Festival event is temporarily overwriting the Deton's Purple Potion buff. 

Really guys? No lag issues? i can only go PI, SI IoS, solo kartia in the morning, when USA sleeps, by lunch time its the end of my farm - stay in town and fish for me.....