Tia Dalva's newbie questions...

TiaDalva

Hello guys!

Just switched from Live to Classic, I am feeling as a "pinto no lixo" (sorry, this can be just explained on my main language XD) with so much material drops and the possibility of both spoil and crafts. While I see that there will be a long way until get chars ready to something there is a lot of stuff to do (different from Live AFK boredom only option).

There are some homework I got, so just correct me if I am wrong and I will be thankful. :)

• PKs = All bigfishes have a PK or are PK themselves to keep their AKFarm spots, there is also random bullies, but these can be identified. 
  • Control = As any old server there is already a hegemony, just need to read the world chat.
  • Drops = Adena is hard to get, better spots are kept, so if you want something fast use the "pony of agony" or "abandoned pony" exploit.
  • Warcryers = You will expend a lot of adena or time to complete your buff set, amulets are rare and SoE mobs disposition do not helps autohunt, better amulet source would be the Dimensional Quest or simply Level a lot of Warcryers by the 40 chests.
  • Craft = There is a random craft, but it is twice the price by try related to Essence servers, taking into account the "random" factor I think that go for materials and recipes is a lot cheaper to newbies than burn adena on this.
  • Economy = It is messed as on Live, prices are calculated as if everyone is using the pony stuff (and probably is). 

These I still studying, so any tips will be great.

• Transformations = Books are as the Codexes on Live, worths more to sell them to make some early game adena, I have seen that there are bonuses if you complete "transfromation sets" but could not find any source from each set effect.
  • Runes = The Soul Crystals from Classic, I loved the effect from Supers, are they hard to level to 8? Does Maphrs helps on upgrades?
  • Blessing = I have not seen blessed weapons or scrolls until now, are they implemented? 

And if you dont care on share some from your experiences:

• VIP Level = I am a low/casual expender, is VIP 1 enough to enjoy the game or there is an "impossible paywall" as on Live?
  • Updates = What is the average "real" update frequency to Classic? I do not mean on new Cash items but things that anyone can to enjoy. 

Well, I will be on some crazy places by items that nobody cares about, so if you have any advice you want to share directly or simply chat feel free to mail me or PM.

Also thank you by any answers you can generously provide here. :)

Cheers!!! XD

• Like 1

• 9 months later...