Hair accesory and race changes

Mephisto

Pls allow modify scroll to be used iin hair accesories, since you allowed to put bonus in the mask and radiant is basically a must to have the wings of splendor, a mask+++ , and radiant, grace, foresight circlet, but that leaves little to characther estetic personalization, i liked when my character could use hats, masks, or hair pins i liked...

Also... that brings me to race change... my main character is yull dark elf and i really want to buy the race change ticket but the options are limited, i`d like to change him to kamael and i dont understand why after so many years that is still not allowed... Pls let us personalize our characters aesthetically a little more

4 hours ago, lAeolos said:

Pls allow modify scroll to be used iin hair accesories, since you allowed to put bonus in the mask and radiant is basically a must to have the wings of splendor, a mask+++ , and radiant, grace, foresight circlet, but that leaves little to characther estetic personalization, i liked when my character could use hats, masks, or hair pins i liked...

Also... that brings me to race change... my main character is yull dark elf and i really want to buy the race change ticket but the options are limited, i`d like to change him to kamael and i dont understand why after so many years that is still not allowed... Pls let us personalize our characters aesthetically a little more

The Kamael/Ertheia exclusion for most sevices may be coming to an End... the New Stone of Destiny restrictions state that for Eviscerator or  Sayha's Seer you must be Ertheia, Maestro/Dominator/Eviscerator/Sayha's Seer can only be Normal Race (Dwarf/Orc/Ertheiax2) so if Ertheia can change Main class then Kamael should also be able to change(Gender  restrictions should not be an issue now).