Enchant Rates need to be displayed

Gerald

This way we at least know what were buying into.

I think we should all push this company to place clear rates for all item purchased and enchanting of items, specifically dealing with this event,  150+ enchant on a cloak for it not to go pass +4 or less, if you feel like your being robbed its cause you probably are.

I've been playing for years and put more than a few thousand dollars in it, but ive never fealt as robbed as in this event, and I'm including the pass passionate snowman boxes( ive spent a couple hundred on those and dint get nothing worth much) these boxes are gambling and i get it, a list of 50 items you get one of them and the good ones at near cero rates, " fine" take your chances, but this event is straight up robbery you cant only enchant on not "hell it fails from +1" an you literally end the day with wasted money.

• Thanks 1

although i can't sympathize with your problem, coz you know... it's actually gambling in an rpg setting, or literally burning your money, i can offer a suggestion to every1:

how about ppl have to actually play the game to get stuff instead of being forced to purchase lootboxes in order to hit mobs? like doing quests that give relevant and meaningful items. having rewarding daily activities. Being incentivized to play with groups. having events that make them interact with other players for common proffit. having A SUPPORT TEAM of gms who know the game to and FIX ongoing issues. 

Crazy idea right? i coppied this from a game i remember from a long time ago

I am sorry to say this since i'm no longer active till something changes here BUT: Stop complaining for OE and lootbox chances, this is not the 1st time you burn your hand on the stove. STOP PUTTING YOUR HAND THERE. Nothing will change till players stop. complaining about it does nothing.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

although i can't sympathize with your problem, coz you know... it's actually gambling in an rpg setting, or literally burning your money, i can offer a suggestion to every1:

how about ppl have to actually play the game to get stuff instead of being forced to purchase lootboxes in order to hit mobs? like doing quests that give relevant and meaningful items. having rewarding daily activities. Being incentivized to play with groups. having events that make them interact with other players for common proffit. having A SUPPORT TEAM of gms who know the game to and FIX ongoing issues. 

Crazy idea right? i coppied this from a game i remember from a long time ago

I am sorry to say this since i'm no longer active till something changes here BUT: Stop complaining for OE and lootbox chances, this is not the 1st time you burn your hand on the stove. STOP PUTTING YOUR HAND THERE. Nothing will change till players stop. complaining about it does nothing.

I do agree with you, as my old boss would say "your mouth is so full of truth, your choking on it".

I do this cause I love the game, and i hope they can do better.

• Like 2