Sigel Knight's: Shield Impact

Murkan

Good night

Using Google translator

When I read that in this update there would be changes to Sigel Knight's skills but I still hadn't come out showing which ones, when I left I said, My God, what a radical change huh, NCsoft changed that for what reason, what was her intention, because let's see, the skill drops the opponent on the ground for a measly 1 second, it is the same time as when it just pushed, NCsoft must have thought: Well, this way the player can prevent the casting of skills of the other classes. Honestly, the developers of Ncsoft should not play the game, and we do not know his intention to modify a skill so in the end its goal is just to cut casting from a class, that is, he made a change without needing to, because he pushed and knocked down the same, the skill is weak, terrible and etc, it has a chance to remove target, wow, great thing, the skills have a reuse of 15 seconds, and it fails absurdly. Do you know why this skill is just a skill that was created just to be there to fill the gap, and that this push-to-knock modification is just a joke, it fails a lot, I fought a Sigel Knight Hero, super equipped and etc, I'm not well equipped, he used Shield Impact on me a hundred times, knows how many times he dropped me on the floor with her, none and knows how many times he removed my target, a few times, Hero, he was a hero, well equipped, skills well enchanted and etc. Now Evicerator removes its target all the time, Feoh removes it all the time, and etc., all DDs that have the ability to remove target, do it all the time. So NCsoft, when making changes to Sigel, make changes for the better and not to get more of the same.