ru player feedback l2essence

Guest hater p2w

Guest hater p2w

Hello America. I am a player on the Russian official servers L2 Essense, you call him ADEN.

I do not think that the administration will listen to my words, but, perhaps, ordinary users will take into account my experience.

I strongly discourage playing a version of the game like L2 Essense (aden)
Even if you are not afraid of p2w. Here you just have nothing to do, no pvp, no drops from mobs, nothing, the only thing you have to do is endlessly pay pay pay so that you have a small chance to strengthen your character a little. This Korean random kills any desire to play and invest, you can invest 1k dollars, but not even enhance the character by 5-10%. There is pointless pvp in which you cannot kill anyone, because there are milisa potions that regenerate 500-800 hit points every 1 second. If you don’t pay 1-2 thousand dollars monthly, you will become nothing, spenders will kill you in 1 second, you will simply die with AoE

I made a big mistake when I started playing Essence. Freeshard servers are much better than the official ones

If you want to play on the official servers, it is better to choose the retail version, where your character, at a high level, will be able to farm at least something, you cannot even transfer things in the essence, 90% of things are tied to your character.

it's a humiliation to play like that

We know that from live server already , plus they killed mmorpg once they took quest out of the game , nothing to do just boredom, jus don't want to let go all my money invested into game so im like retard buying ncoins just to keep servers alive , once they change lead director (i hope it will happen one day) and bring back mmorg genre to this game as there is nothing to do in live/classic(i bet Aden will be same) @Sunshine spread some light on essence as we don't want to be disappointed as with live/classic servers. is there is autohunt and no quest, just similar monotony as in live servers?

57 minutes ago, Guest hater p2w said:

Hello America. I am a player on the Russian official servers L2 Essense, you call him ADEN.

I do not think that the administration will listen to my words, but, perhaps, ordinary users will take into account my experience.

I strongly discourage playing a version of the game like L2 Essense (aden)
Even if you are not afraid of p2w. Here you just have nothing to do, no pvp, no drops from mobs, nothing, the only thing you have to do is endlessly pay pay pay so that you have a small chance to strengthen your character a little. This Korean random kills any desire to play and invest, you can invest 1k dollars, but not even enhance the character by 5-10%. There is pointless pvp in which you cannot kill anyone, because there are milisa potions that regenerate 500-800 hit points every 1 second. If you don’t pay 1-2 thousand dollars monthly, you will become nothing, spenders will kill you in 1 second, you will simply die with AoE

I made a big mistake when I started playing Essence. Freeshard servers are much better than the official ones

If you want to play on the official servers, it is better to choose the retail version, where your character, at a high level, will be able to farm at least something, you cannot even transfer things in the essence, 90% of things are tied to your character.

it's a humiliation to play like that

All the points you are bringing up are completely true. Bosses are nerfed to the ground so they rarely ever drop anything good. Nearly your entire equip and the economy as a whole comes from lootbox contents.

You need to buy massive amounts of the premium currency to even survive more than 1 hit. Easily over $10,000 worth of L2 Coins will be needed. This is why this currency must also drop from mobs, otherwise these servers will simply mirror the fate of EU/RU.

You are also correct about being 1 shotted by AOE. Dark Elf Death Knights are arguably the strongest class in the game. When whales play this class (and they will, because most of us know what they can do) they will simply press 2 AOE buttons and that is enough to kill half of an entire raid force. Most players will be instantly killed by their massive radius AOE instantly. They don't even need to bother targeting you.