Will this server - aden - have auto farm functionality ?

Blatant botting and P2W is what killed Classic, so NCSoft/West thought it would be a good idea to release a new version of L2 where botting is built into the game and they could take P2W to whole new level?  How long do they expect to keep players interested when gameplay will be centered around babysitting your bots while waiting for your weekly P2W shakedown from the L2 Store?  

The game has been designed over the past updates with auto-hunting in mind. If the Essence server mechanics are implemented, you'll be limited from farming by the Sayha's Blessing level.

2 minutes ago, Exo said:

Was this confirmed somewhere? I'm not seeing anything on the announce post or FAQs.

KR and EU servers have autohunting. The game is designed for autohunt. You could get bored exping with fingers when there is no important drop from normal monsters, everything drops from bosses and coin store and you exp solo most of time.

Just now, Exo said:

Sure, I'm not disagreeing, but again I don't see anything that specifically says this game mode will mirror those servers.

Of course they could change it. But then they might need change drop tables and gameplay overall. I would like to play normal without autohunting, but there is nothing to do in the current game state. You just buy spirit ore, ss, potions and go afk for whole day. 5 oly fights per day and afk again. If you are strong you can kill some bosses manually :)