Archer and mp regen

Naoh

Hi all,

Got some questions about this new l2 :

I'm leading toward archer  in this new game  and probably moonlight sentinel.

Well i already know through other posts that they are more than bad in update but that's not what worries me the most.

I also read in other posts that mp regen was a big thing in this new game and since elf archer doesn't have pain of sagittarius i'm afraid to be oom most of the time.

Having a class which is bad at pvp  is one thing but not be able to solo xp efficiently would be a whole new problem.

Does somebody have insight or experience on this matter ?

Also, since my knowledge in essence is close to inexisent if anyone has stuff i should know or take into consideration before choosing an archer race, feel free to share ^^ 

1 minute ago, Karmeligullo said:

There is one self buff for mana regen - restores around 140MP once per 10 sec. Also you can buy mana helmet.

Oh ok ty. 

So mp is not a big deal at the end ? Or will i still be short compared to other races ?

Only Hawkeye has mp regen (btm). Ghost Sentinel has a skill that regens MP after critical from skill but the book costs money. The only thing that will keep your MP up is Orfen +2 which has a 3% vampiric effect for MP, letting you spam skills. Also if you get hero, you get a skill that regens MP which is pretty decent for 1 week.