I want to play but i cant (GK cost is riduculous)

Darlik

Im lvl 52. I had 6.7k adena. Going to Field of massacre cost 1.8k adena. There some guy pk me 3 times and now i got 500 adena so i cant play more today because i cant teleport there and i get 1 adena per mob.

Yes, i have to wait for Sayah but, i have to spend 20 min going aden to Field of massacre walking :S 

This is just patetic, and i repeat, i want to play but this way is impossible. 2 day to get 7k adena and a simple tp cost 1.8k.

• Darlik changed the title to I want to play but i cant (GK cost is riduculous)
Just now, Darlik said:

If that is the solution, this is the worse Lineage that i ever play.

Hint. If you want to get adena, buy some nccoin, and buy EAB's from the nccoin store. Sell those EAB at the grocery store. Each 5 EAB is 400k, so basically 120 nccoin = 400k adena. 

Well i laugh at this.  Says i cant play , cannot teleport. Many people have played this game without using teleports, its called running your lazy butt to the spot.  That is what we did when it launched  in 2004, had to run everywhere. You learn the spots where you can run to just outside of local town that you cant escape to another town with scroll of escape. but i get it.  You want to teleport everywhere ,  it took a long time before NCSOFT made it free for newbies to teleport, i mean years.