player queue to enter server

This is a rant topic.

I have 1 account with 1 character that I play with every day. No multi-char train for farming, no botting. Just a guy trying to shoot things with my toon.

I've been trying to log in for about 30 minutes and I keep getting the "30 players waiting to get in" or something along those lines.

I know, I know, this game is not for me, I'm not a whale who's going to drop 500/month to keep NC opened. I'm a poor Latin-American player that can do 20/month, maybe 40 on a good month. I should be able to play. I should be able to log in. I should be able to not suffer constant lag.

That's it, that's the tweet

7 minutes ago, 4Eva said:

If they'd create some kind of auto forced dc after being dead for longer than 5minutes, this whole thing could be avoidable. There's bodies laying everywhere usually.

on live you get kicked out if you 've been dead for an hour, I am pretty sure the same applies to Aden

46 minutes ago, medsockerpa said:

This is a rant topic.

I have 1 account with 1 character that I play with every day. No multi-char train for farming, no botting. Just a guy trying to shoot things with my toon.

I've been trying to log in for about 30 minutes and I keep getting the "30 players waiting to get in" or something along those lines.

I know, I know, this game is not for me, I'm not a whale who's going to drop 500/month to keep NC opened. I'm a poor Latin-American player that can do 20/month, maybe 40 on a good month. I should be able to play. I should be able to log in. I should be able to not suffer constant lag.

That's it, that's the tweet

All servers have a maximum capacity. Makes no difference if you 're latin, asian, european or from the planet zorg, once that capacity is reached there is a queue to get in. Basically people have to log out for you to login. Think of it as a bus. If the bus has 20 seats and space for 30 standing, the 51st person will have to wait for someone to get off the bus so they can get in.

Thanks for your message, Mete. I get that servers have a limited capacity. I take issue with the fact that this version of the game is almost forcing people to log in with as many toons as poissble otherwise farming is unsustainable. The server shows as heavy, but there might be 500 people with 5000 toons in, basically empty in reality