3,333 Free L2 Coin (Twitch Prime)

Hunted_26

1 minute ago, Mateusf said:

I claim my, but when i try to get with my character and try to receive in dimensional, i dont get it ... he just close.

Worked fine for me, and many others. I do not represent Amazon, Twitch or NC, so please submit a ticket if you believe there is an issue. Keep in mind it is coins, not a box, so it will simply add to your stack of coins.

1 minute ago, Hunted_26 said:

Worked fine for me, and many others. I do not represent Amazon, Twitch or NC, so please submit a ticket if you believe there is an issue. Keep in mind it is coins, not a box, so it will simply add to your stack of coins.

i know, but i already find someone in game that have the same issue. i register the code in my account and send to one character and when i try to receive i dont get, just close and when i try again, just still the same.

18 minutes ago, Mateusf said:

I claim my, but when i try to get with my character and try to receive in dimensional, i dont get it ... he just close.

Probably you have too many items in your inventory.  Usually you need to get down to 80% or less items.