This is a very good game.

a cordial greeting to the administrators and supports of this good game, I think I agree with many players to feel uncomfortable by the constant lags and crashes of the new servers, I think it is time for you to think about opening a third Aden server and incidentally that for the inconvenience caused they give us some kind of gift, because it is not pleasant to have to log 4 and 5 accounts at all times as a result of a quotation not generated by us.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:14 AM, xApocaliptox said:

a cordial greeting to the administrators and supports of this good game, I think I agree with many players to feel uncomfortable by the constant lags and crashes of the new servers, I think it is time for you to think about opening a third Aden server and incidentally that for the inconvenience caused they give us some kind of gift, because it is not pleasant to have to log 4 and 5 accounts at all times as a result of a quotation not generated by us.

people will eventually stop logging so many accounts after a while due to sayhas grace no longer being handed out for free... its a new server, you will have to understand that people log in so many toons to farm adena, later on these toons will need 500ncoin/month to be usefull.