L2 Store & LCoin Store boost packs

zizo411

Hello, wanted to ask why l2 store and Lcoin store are separate stores and limited items in both stores aren't considered the same thing if they have the same names. What i mean is why we could buy 3 times starter pack, agathion pack, premium kits etc from l2 Store and then we can buy 3 times the same things from LCoin Store aswell. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Is that some kind of bug or it's meant to be that way because it makes no sense. 

Actually one more thing i'd like to add. Who came with the briliant idea that alliance raids on a pay to play / pay to win version are setup for 14:00 UK time and 16:00 Eastern european time. People who pay are working at that time, otherwise they will not have money to pay if that make sense. Those who can play during these hours are 99% jobless and wont pay. 

2 hours ago, zizo411 said:

Hello, wanted to ask why l2 store and Lcoin store are separate stores and limited items in both stores aren't considered the same thing if they have the same names. What i mean is why we could buy 3 times starter pack, agathion pack, premium kits etc from l2 Store and then we can buy 3 times the same things from LCoin Store aswell. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Is that some kind of bug or it's meant to be that way because it makes no sense. 

There is a lot of sense my friend :) 

ncwest wants your $\€, but not only in game currency 

22 hours ago, zizo411 said:

Actually one more thing i'd like to add. Who came with the briliant idea that alliance raids on a pay to play / pay to win version are setup for 14:00 UK time and 16:00 Eastern european time. People who pay are working at that time, otherwise they will not have money to pay if that make sense. Those who can play during these hours are 99% jobless and wont pay. 

Which raids are you referring to/which server do you play?

Also let me break this down for you.

First of all, if you can manage to get adena without paying anything from  your own pocket, you can buy 3x these packs per account, 6k Lcoin for each pack but for those that can pay, they can buy both with Ncoin and with Lcoin, paying gives you a slight advantage.

Also, people play from all around the world (besides the countries that are restricted), you may have an issue with the timezone you are at but there are others that can play at that time. There is also the EU version of L2 which is more euro friendly but so much less populated.

Finally you need to add to the equation that there are soooo many people that work remotely now all around the world, that makes all times available for raiding :)