class:necromancer and all mages

4nake

hello everybody , i would like to say few things about human necromancer , first i want to say that okay we all know l2 aden is p2w and i am ok with that i really want to support nc soft for theyr work, so i made like 30 euro pay when i start,. well it seems that is not enough even if u want to farm as a mage, cuz u will have huge problem with spirishots , u take 130 soulshot ticket from missions and adens reward, which means is 6 hours farm with a mage, after that if u want to farm u have to buy from shop and the price there is 72 adena, which it doent worth to buy cuz the adena drop of mobs compare to the hits u make in total u lose adena. and the second think i want to mention is that necromancer always comes with a skill that create cursed bones , here until 76 u dont take it, and guess after 76 u have to pay also cursed bones , 2kk=5kk cursed bones , plus the spirishots which u dont need it only cursed bones is way to expensive to make this class unplayble. 

i imagine other classes have similar consumable problems once they class 3 at 76.

my arbalester/trickster uses 2 soulshots per dualshot, so they get used up very fast.

my warcryer has 20 self buffs, so for all i know she may run low on spirit ore by 76.

cursed bones are only used for some nuke skills, so just use another skill, that's all.

so i'm not disagreeing with OP, merely pointing out other classes have issues here.