Creative Gaming :)

KissMyKnife

Ok so its really patethic for the current game mechanic :) so i think a new way to prove game play better

So the concept its like on gainak,  why you guys not change the whole field like this? peace zone everywhere and in time, we have allowed to kill any1 :) like in gainak. and with this will be no pk anymore, just pvp.
  and no exp lose in pvp anymore, just like in gainak or siege or like in fortress. think about it guys :)

i mean look in are side every1 can pk any1 in anytime,  i know my suggestion kind of bad for war perspective, but to be honest, no1 give a  for war,  this type of reqeust, i think can  suit for this game, free time and then killing time,  when every in pc or you know when player mostly active and can do something about game teritory siege comming :D, its a good idea, to have a time when we can release stress and kill who attack be D, or enemy who not like, for example, why you guys not add free siege when cursed weap on? i think that the right time. or similar time :D